Monday, June 4, 2007

Chapter One: I am Born


Well, today was an exhausting day. After being shoved against some bony thing for simply *hours*, I was suddenly dragged out from behind into a very bright light with a lot of strange creatues looming over me and making strange noises. Here is what I looked like only moments after that.

On the whole, I enjoyed it on the inside more. But my daddy tells me that in 15 years or so I'll discover boys, nice clothes and talking back, so I guess it's worth staying out here.

3 comments:

mmaupai said...

Abby also shares a birthday with Socrates and shares her name Moonpie's Mom.

Dani said...

Such a sweet baby girl - the prettiest one I have seen!

Mike said...

Shelley wanted to say:

You won't have to wait 15 years for Abby to discover nice clothes and talking back, try three.

Truly enjoy these precious, joyful days!