skip to main | skip to sidebar

Baby Abby

Abby the Babby

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cousin Claire!


I discoverd something facinating this week! I am not the only babby in the world! Another babby, named Claire, was brought just to see me. I'm so happy to already have friends when I'm not even four months old.
Posted by Mike at 12:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (42)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2007 (62)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • Happy Halloween
      • Australia Bound!
      • Eating
      • Afternoons with the Grandparents
      • Surprise!
      • I Have Feet!
      • Toys!
      • Cousin Claire!
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (19)

About Me

Mike
View my complete profile