skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baby Abby
Abby the Babby
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Eating
Boy are my parents strange. Today they put me in the high chair and shoved rice cereal into my mouth. It was so weird. Most of it ended up on my face but I did figure out how to chew and swallow. I wonder if this will ever be useful to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
September
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(42)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
▼
2007
(62)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
▼
October
(8)
Happy Halloween
Australia Bound!
Eating
Afternoons with the Grandparents
Surprise!
I Have Feet!
Toys!
Cousin Claire!
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(19)
About Me
Mike
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment