Daddy gave me some toys this week. A couple of rattles and a teething ring. I'm still figuring out which ones I can stick in my mouth -- this rattle wouldn't quite fit. But they make so much noise when I shake them! And I just know one day I can leave them on the stairs and daddy will get to go see a doctor of his own.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Toys!
Daddy gave me some toys this week. A couple of rattles and a teething ring. I'm still figuring out which ones I can stick in my mouth -- this rattle wouldn't quite fit. But they make so much noise when I shake them! And I just know one day I can leave them on the stairs and daddy will get to go see a doctor of his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment